Pump Track Rules
Recently our new pump track was damaged. Unfortunately, the track is very easily damaged when wet. It is important that we all respect the rules of the track:
Most importantly - stay off the track when wet!
• The track is for bike riders only. Do not walk/climb/play on the track
• DO NOT RIDE BIKE PARK when WET.
• DO NOT RIDE on BERMS
• Bike Parks are prone to flying bikes and bodies – use BOTH at your own risk.
• Know your limits – Ride within them.
• Skulls and Dirt are a deadly combination – Don’t mix them. Use an approved helmet.
• Proper use of Approved Protective Gear
(Chest, Elbow and Knee/Shin Guards) is strongly recommended.
• Track & Jump Surface changes with the weather. Please inspect your riding lines before riding.
• Spectators, please watch from outside the track surface, you’ll be much safer there.
• Alcohol, Tobacco and/or Drugs are prohibited
– Get your high from the ride.
• Please keep food and drink outside the area. Garbage on the ride line is dangerous.
• Please no digging or modifying the track.
• Please do not climb on the sides of the track, climb the rock instead.
• Please watch your kids, they may do some pretty cool stuff.
• Please help keep our park clean – Put trash in trash cans.
• Keep Pets Safe – leashed and outside the area.
Ride Safe and HAVE FUN!